When looking for the most sustainable products on the market, there are so many options it can make your head spin.
First, you have to think about ingredients, then packaging, then business operations, then shipping and marketing….
There’s no way you can know all that staring at your checkout cart!
So, we’re here to try and take out the guessing game. You don’t need to worry if the brands listed here are eco friendly, they’re here because they already are. And they have their sights set on something even better.
OneDey’s name reflects the aspirational nature of sustainability. We’re most enamored with companies that, like ours, are continually striving to improve. So while we use the following criteria to evaluate the sustainability of companies and products, we’re thrilled that there are growing number of companies playing the game, and we’re loving getting to know them.
Here are the aspirations and current practices of OneDey featured companies and products.
Product Sustainability ToDEY
- Imported and from how far
- Shipping carbon emissions offset
- Offset carbon emissions of corporate travel
- B Corporation
- Renewable energy use
- Commitment to improve sustainable practices
- Corporate and employee support for non-profit organizations, environmental or otherwise, including research and/or advocacy
- Woman or minority-owned
- Workplace diversity
- Relevant awards and recognition